do you love contemporary design, architecture and art? glottman is a furniture showroom and design studio located in the heart of wynwood. glottman creates living environments that are about comfort, mood, energy and quality of life. glottman integrates a full spectrum of products with the intention of creating bold, unforgettable projects. this philosophy guides glottman and all of its employees. join the glottman team today!
sales associate job description:
the sales associate is responsible for generating , developing and maintaining customer relationships with end users, designers, architects, realtors and developers. the sales associate must be extremely motivated and have excellent work ethic. ideal candidates will have previous retail sales experience in luxury home furnishings with a design background. candidate should be able to enthusiastically and professionally communicate the glottman philosophy using our extensive network of international furniture, lighting, door, kitchen, textile & home accessory brands.
the sales associate’s primary duties include:
- • actively develop new customer relationships both in and out of the showroom
• rapidly deliver presentations and proposals to clients
• follow up potential sales
• achieve and surpass established sales goals
• maintain a professional appearance at all times
• provide exceptional customer service
• work with sales team to promote glottman
• demonstrate a passion for experimental yet luxurious design
• must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- • bachelor’s degree (preferably in architecture, interior design or lighting design)
• experience with high end furniture and/or lighting (5-7 years)
• exceptional communication skills
• highly dependable
• efficient and organized
• detail oriented
• bilingual (english/spanish) or (english/portuguese)
to apply, contact 305.438.3711.